Advice, legal advice, contract drafting and review
– Legal Adviser, Ministry of Justice of the Sudan – present
– Master’s Degree in Administrative Judicial Law
Previously working in a law firm for more than five years
– Specialist in criminal, civil and legal law and expert in administrative appeals before all courts
– Formulation of all types of contracts from sale, mortgage, various contracts, partnership contracts and employment contracts
– Drafting of all legal agreements between individuals and institutions
– Preparation of all pleadings before the courts, whether prosecution, defence or other
The service is to answer your legal questions and provide legal advice.
* Price per consultation:5
The consultation is delivered in the Wird file or PDF in Arabic and contains legal advice supported by all the grounds and documents required by the consultation, supported by the provisions of the law.